Friday, April 23, 2010

2 Months

My Wyatt is already 2 months! Hard to believe, but I fall more in love everyday! He's so much fun and is really starting to smile and laugh now. He's still the best baby, only crying if he's hungry or wants a snuggle (oops, I guess he's spoiled but I can't help it!). Our doctor appointments are a week behind so I won't know his exact weight or anything until next week but let me just tell you he's really growing:) He's getting so chubby...mostly in the cheek and thigh area and I love, love it!



Look at that fatty baby!


It's so much fun to hang out with him all day, I could really get used to this Mom business. I did go to work one night this week and I was so sad all day to leave him but Adam was home with him so it all worked out. By the way I love watching Adam play with him. He thinks his Dad's a pretty funny guy.
Anyways enough gushing...

Wyatt's first time swimming & holding his favorite drink:)


He's not sure whether he likes church yet...


We love you Wyatt!!

6 comments:

  1. Those cheeks are just the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO!!! He is so squishy and cute! I can't wait for you to come home. . . .it needs to be sooner and for good :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE IS DARLING!!!! I love that chubby boy! He is certainly already a Florida guy! It looks like he likes his swimming suit more than his church suit! He is growing SO SO fast. When will you be in Utah this summer? I have got to kiss those cheeks! He looks like such a happy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure is growing! He is a cute little guy and love the swim pictures, I am jealous that you guys are in the nice warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Erica! He is such a stud! In my opinion, babies are supposed to be spoiled. They are real boys in a blink of and eye. Eat it up while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some really cute pictures of Wyatt! I really like those little baby sunglasses!!! Where did you get them? I have looked several places. Oh, and don't feel bad about spoiling him with love and cuddles, because pretty soon he'll be crawling around and want to be exploring and not being held (like Brynlee).

    ReplyDelete