Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall in Florida

Happy Fall!! We've been having lots of fun with Wyatt this year! Lots of firsts: Halloween, eating new things, playing games & learning new tricks. Enough chatting, here's what you really want to see:

Happy Halloween!
Our Little Pumpkin

Trunk or Treat
(Country Bumpkins and our pumpkin:)
Halloween Dinner
Mickey Wyatt
(It still fit!)
Wyatt's friend Joaquin
Wyatt's FAVORITE babysitter Jessica

Treats
Sugar Cookies
Sweet Potatoes (the real stuff)
Fruit Roll-Ups

Play Time
Thanks Grandma Parsons for the rings!!

Tricks
Throwing the Ball
Standing up by himself
The cupboard trick:
First I open it,
then I choose out the one I like...
then I eat it, while going back for more.
That's right, this baby is already a multi-tasker:)

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love all of your descriptions. Are you coming for the holidays? If so I would love to get together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing up so fast. Darling!!

    ReplyDelete