Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why live in Florida?

Last year I wondered why people would want to live in Florida, it's SO hot for 6 months out of the year and there are no seasons. Well friends let me tell you, something changed for me this January and now I'm hooked! Here are a few reasons why Florida:

A night out at the dog races
(with Wyatt's girlfriends:)

Wearing shorts and t-shirts year round

The beach
...beach
and beach!

And let's not forget every Floridians favorite sport of golf
Watch out Tiger & Phil:)

Thank you for the awesome winter sunshine state!

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous! Warm weather would be super nice right now:) Wyatt is looking so big...he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed Tyler this post the other day and how cute Wyatt looks golfing. I've convinced him to take us out on the golf course...just to watch of course (I"m a horrible golfer!!) So is he walking yet?? He sure looks like he's about ready. So cute!

    ReplyDelete