Sunday, September 4, 2011

Disney World

Well, we finally did it. After living in Florida for 2 years we made our way up to the Magic Kingdom. It was the best birthday present ever...except the time I got engaged:) We had so much fun with Wyatt, plus my friend/Wyatt's girlfriend Jessica came with us too. Wyatt (and Adam) lasted all the way until the fireworks went off and the park was closed. I loved it, all of it. The happiest place on earth will keep it's title. Happy Birthday to me!!

Riding the tram into Disney
Just waitin' in line
The Geigerrig-Wyatt's best friend to keep cool
(check it out on www.geigerrig.com)
Aladdin's Magic Carpet
Classic
Jungle Cruise
Cute Baby!
Tea Cups
Buzz Lightyear
Wyatt's favorite ride was Winnie the Pooh
Swiss Family Robinson
We love Disney!!
Thanks for the awesome present Adam!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated b-day! I'm so glad you guys made it up there--it is a blast right? That's fun Jessica got to come too. :-) I'm glad Wyatt had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the real question is when will you be attending The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete