Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh the places you'll go!

This is where we're going in two and a half months:


The waiting game is finally over, Florida here we come! Adam was accepted to law school at a private catholic school called Ave Maria. It is located in Naples, Florida which is on the very southwest tip of Florida. To me this equals sun and beach, but also alligators, hurricanes and humidity (no more straight hair for me:) We will be making our way across the country in mid-August so if anyone knows of any great scenic routes to get there, please pass the information on. We are looking forward to a fun adventure!






Yea, Adam really had to talk me into living here:)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to come visit you, lets say in early December when the tempature is just perfect. Oh, and Big Congrats to Adam for graduating and getting accepted to Law school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! We have to get together soon before your trips and big move. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I bet it is SO nice to have that waiting game over, what a relief. I've heard the best way to get to Florida is right through Michigan. I'm just sayin'...

    Oh baby, I hope you love that humidity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting - you'll probably get lots of visitors! Congrats to Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rough life! How fun! You will have to drive through Texas...and you totally can sleep over at our house any day/time/ you need to. We are in Houston. We drove to Georgia (to excape hurricane Ike last Oct.) and it was a straight shot through the southern states. Very pretty drive, lush, swampy, green. My offer is serious! annielewis83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever since we got to see you guys, I've missed you more! I remember you gave me your email...was I suppose to email you something? Moving across country and pregnancy makes things a little jumbled in the mind! Wait till you move, you'll see...

    ReplyDelete