Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 Months


Wyatt is 3 months old and so much fun!! We've had a great time swimming, at the beach, eating sorbet, etc. He's such a happy little boy and SO good! He's full of smiles and snuggles (my favorite!). He's getting to be such a big boy, we just can't get enough!
Love you little bug:)

Wearing his first tie

Already feeding himself :)

Look at those cheeks!

Swimming with Mommy (Daddy took the picture:)

After the Swim

Adam and Wyatt

Fat Baby!

I sure do love my boys!

P.S. We're going to Utah tomorrow for 6 weeks so the whole blogging thing might be a little sketchy...

1 comment:

  1. He is SO dang cute!!! I need to snuggle with him!!! What a darling boy. He's getting so big. I love the "Wyatt" you made for his room. You're too cute. See you in Utah in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete