Monday, May 17, 2010

First year down, two to go...

Adam finished his first year of law school and let me just say it flew by...well for me anyways. He's now 1/3 lawyer. Hooray! Our friend Ryan graduated and was so happy all day:) What an accomplishment! Here's a few pictures from the day. I accidentally forgot my camera at the actual graduation but there's a few from a party the night before and the graduation dinner. What a fun weekend!

Pre-Graduation Party
The Graduate
The Port Royal Club
The view from our table
The Wyatt
The Boys
The Girls LOVING Wyatt

The View
Congrats Ryan!

Plus, here's a few of our chubby bubby. Just some things we've been up to lately:

These two pictures were taken 30 seconds apart...can we say dramatic?!


Swimming with Dad after Finals...Look at that happy Adam!



Silly Face


I can't believe it's been 12 weeks! Love that chubbers:)

3 comments:

  1. That little guy of yours is getting so big and IS so adorable!!! Yeah for 1 year down....I hope I'll get to see you on your visit to Utah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! Erica- you look fab-u-lous!! When are you going to be in Utah next? We are in Omaha for the summer but will be back towards the end of August- we are probably missing each other again. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete