Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Costumes

I decided to play dress up with Wyatt the other day to see if any of the Halloween costumes I have will fit him ON Halloween. Adam said he's not a doll, but sometimes we can pretend:)

Mickey Wyatt





Karate Wyatt






I think he looks cute in everything! They both fit perfect now, but we'll see what happens in two months. Maybe he'll just have to be a Coppertone Baby for Halloween...



And here's my new favorite picture:

I could eat that face right up:)

4 comments:

  1. He is honestly so adorable. Those cheeks are incredible. I'm watching Glee right now and thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find that karate outfit? Awesome. I love the last picture of him in it, totally looks like he's striking a pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SOOOOOO cute! I love both costumes on him. . . but with how big he is getting you may have to go with coppertone baby! Miss yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little guy! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete