Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a really fun birthday...besides the fact that I turned 27! Something about that number just screams old, but it's been a year worth getting older. I mean, look at what I got out of it:



Plus Adam, Wyatt and I went out to Red Robin's for dinner, my favorite:)


Yep, right after the picture Wyatt let go of the straw and flipped mint brownie milkshake all over, he thought it was delicious!


Then, Adam got me these shelves/drawers to make Wyatt a play corner (a corner's the best we could do in a two bedroom apartment) I love it! Oh yea, and Wyatt does too:)





We also had a party with confetti cake and friends but I forgot to take pictures. Sad. So, here's some of the cute friends that WERE there but are now moving to Wyoming, sad again!

Little Jace came just 5 days before to join the party:)

Here's a few more pictures of our big boy:


Standing by himself at 6 months, forget rolling over or crawling:)

~Thanks for the fun birthday Adam and Wyatt...Goodnight~

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Did Adam really put all of Wyatt's play corner together? It looks so good. Wyatt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the additions to Wyatt's room!!! And I can't get over how cute of a baby he is...You really have a hard time not staring at his cute little face :)

    ReplyDelete