Thursday, October 13, 2011

19 Months

I know Wyatt is the center of every post but I still feel like I've neglected putting up all the cute pictures of him. He's lots of fun right now always jabbering, pointing everywhere, laughing all the time and just being a cute, curious boy. We spend our days going to the pool, to the beach, story time, playing with friends, etc. I LOVE spending so much one on one time with him because in 3 months his world is going to be rocked. The addition will be good for him and we're so excited for his sister to come, but I love giving him all of my attention for a little bit longer:)

We love our Wyatt!!

3 comments:

  1. What a handsome boy.

    So I've been meaning to text you because a girl in my ward just had a baby and I thought of you when I heard what she named the baby- Hadley Mae. I think it sounds so cute and wanted to pass it along because I thought you might like it :) I still like Paisley a lot too. I'm sure you will find the perfect name for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cute kid!! I bet it will be so fun to see the interaction between him and your new little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow oh wow, he is such a good looking little guy- what a cutie! Erica, I am sooo excited for you, a little girl! I am having more fun then I know what to do with. I miss you, we need a long phone chat one of these days. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete