Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall in Utah

Finally!! After missing out on fall weather for the last two years, we finally had a reason to be in Utah to enjoy some of it:) My cute friend/roommate got married and Adam let me & Wyatt fly back to be part of their day! It doesn't hurt that Wyatt gets a chance to see lots of grandmas, grandpas and cousins while we're at it! Even though it kind of felt like we never left, we had a super fun trip home.

The Wedding

My Semester in Nauvoo Roomies (the reason I survived 3 straight months in Nauvoo :)
Melissa, Jessica, Me
The Happy Couple
The STAR of every show
I guess he was done with the photo shoot:)
Congrats Sej!!!

Cousin Love

Noah, Wyatt, Friden
Go Cougars!!!
Being a big kid with Grandpa H
My cute baby niece Jane
Wyatt, Stockton, Ryder
Hadlee, Jackson, Grandma H, Wyatt
Lunch party at Maddox
(Yes, the boys totally out number the girls in our family)
Stealing Great Grandma Parsons Diet Dr Pepper
I want to eat those cheeks!!
I really do eat this face right up!
Have you ever seen such a cute kid in a swing?
The trip was a success--minus Wyatt throwing up a half hour into the flight home. I suppose it happens to everybody at some point. Let's just hope that was my one and only!

No comments:

Post a Comment