Thursday, November 12, 2009

Domestic

Since we have been in Florida I find I have more extra time. This could be due to factors including less work hours, less social life, less time with Adam. It's a sad thing really, but instead of moping around I have become quite domestic. A couple weeks ago I made homemade cinnamon rolls for the first time and this week I made my first homemade razzleberry pie (I just couldn't last until Thanksgiving:) Although I really don't enjoy cooking, I LOVE baking treats!

I should have taken more pictures along the way, but here's the finished product!


And here's my belly after eating it, the baby really liked the pie:)


Oh yea, and even though our Cougars have had a few rough games this year, we will forever be fans. Here's another creation by Adam:

GO BYU!!!

7 comments:

  1. Too cute, Erica! I am so impressed with your and Adam's artwork. So cool. And good idea!
    How's the baby? How are you feeling? Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, you are the cutest little pregnant girl! And your pie looks "To die for" good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been cooking a lot more these past months as well. I can't say I love it yet, but I don't hate it anymore:) I haven't tried cinnamon rolls, but have definitely thought about it. You'll have to give me some tips. I can't wait to see you with your adorable belly next month. I'm emailing you right now to plan it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam made that? I had no idea he was so artistic! Keep feeding that baby pie, I say pregnancy is free game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happened to find your blog and Luke wanted me to tell you guys the following: Congrats on school, and especially the "Adam Jr." Sounds like things are going well for you two. We also had a little boy 7 months ago, so be ready for a fun little handful. Good Luck with everything!
    If you want to keep in touch our email is lukebelliston@gmail.com, and we also have a family blog, but it is private so you will have to send me your email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute ca! I love your little belly pictures! cant' wait to feel the little guy move! Dec. 20th can't come fast enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the cutest little nester...Isn't it fun to become more domesticated? I've really enjoyed cooking and cleaning and crafting! You look great and don't worry it's still summer in Dallas too. I think today is 75 degrees...it's the middle of November, I want to smell FALL! Alas I'm headed out to spay my weeds that are growing in our still alive grass! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete