Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Golf, Anniversary, & Halloween

This is what we've been up too lately:


Luckily I got a job with another country club, so golfing still fits into the budget

I play an important role in the whole thing, caddy & cart driver!

October 18, 2009

Happy 2 year anniversary!!
(I told Adam not to smile too big :)

We decided to celebrate with dinner at the cheesecake factory, but more importantly dessert--YUM!

Note: Please dismiss the messy hair, I was too hungry after golfing to do it after I wore a hat all day! Sometimes that happens, or maybe just when you're pregnant:)

I love the fall--too bad it's still summer in Florida


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

6 comments:

  1. Too bad it's still summer in Florida??? I'm super jealous!!! You look great. Happy anniversary! Ours is this month and I'm thinking cheesecake is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun. I can't wait to see you over the holidays! I too wish we could hang out while our hubbies are away. I want to hear more about your job. Are you working full time? What are you doing at the country club?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good, I'm glad you are the caddy. I was concerned that I didn't know you were an avid golfer :) Ooh, cheesecake. When we go there, J and I share an entree and each get our own cheesecake :) Happy Anniversary!

    Speaking of weddings, remember at Sid's when I said "Guess what" and you said "You're pregnant!". Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How convenient of you to not show any belly pics :) jk... I'm glad that everything is going well there. I too do not golf, but just watch Ty...maybe someday us girls should all take lessons together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2 year anniversary! You guys are so cute! I love that you guys go golfing together, that is fun! And who can resist dessert at the cheesecake factory, it is the best!!

    ReplyDelete