Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Paper Chains

Last night I decided to make a paper chain. The first countdown is to the day we go home for Christmas, the second countdown is to when we have our baby! I know random, but sometimes I get these ideas in my head just like I am a little kid again. At least Adam let's me enjoy my childhood dreams. He even helped me hang the chain and got in a picture with me (not without complaints I might add:)

Sorry the picture is a little crooked...I guess the book I set it on shifted a little

Here is my belly at 25 weeks, it's really growin now and so is my butt unfortunately!

We can't wait to see everyone at Christmas...only 33 more days!!

I guess until that time we'll continue to enjoy the sunny Florida weather
(Note: This picture was taken November 7th, the weather here is still crazy to me!)

10 comments:

  1. I'm loathing you because a) you think your butt looks big, b) you're going home for Christmas, and c) you are at the pool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so glad you are taking pictures of that cute belly! That is one thing I wish I did more! Guess what I smelled for the first time...FALL...it really does happen! Will you smell it in Florida...I hope so! It was a moment to be remembered! I LOVE the chain idea! You're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made a chain. I always think of making chains for Christmas, but never do. Your belly (and butt) look great. I remember that at around 22 weeks I felt like my belly got bigger every single day. I don't know if that is happening to you, but it was insane to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Now I really want to make a paper chain for Christmas, too. Actually, I woke up this morning thinking about the pre-Thanksgiving dinner we had at the gas station in Nauvoo, sitting on cases of beer we arranged into chairs. I loved that day.

    And it's good if your butt gets bigger- if only your stomach did you would look all lopsided and wonky. You look so cute! And I like your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Now I really want to make a paper chain for Christmas, too. Actually, I woke up this morning thinking about the pre-Thanksgiving dinner we had at the gas station in Nauvoo, sitting on cases of beer we arranged into chairs. I loved that day.

    And it's good if your butt gets bigger- if only your stomach did you would look all lopsided and wonky. You look so cute! And I like your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' the paper chain idea!!! Can't wait to see that little bundle of joy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun that you get to come home for Christmas!!! I love the paper chain...reminds me of elementary school:) And you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are darling preo you nerd! Can't wait to feel the little guy kick me! You beat me to the chain Idea. . . Stockton and I were going to make you one, but I guess we will have to think of something else! Can't wait for you to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A teacher at heart...so what if you went the country club route! You are so darling! I love your little bump! congrats on the baby boy! Boys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jake and I are looking at the blog tonight (he's up a little late) and he said, "Oh my! Look at how fat Erica's belly is!" You look great! We're excited to see you soon. We hope finals week goes well!

    ReplyDelete