Saturday, January 16, 2010

33 Weeks and Counting

I have been a HUGE slacker lately in all areas of life. I just finished unpacking a week and a half later and I finally put my Christmas decorations away two days ago. So, not to worry it is not just the blog that needs some TLC. I really want to update all of my Christmas pictures and festivities but I haven't decided to make time for all of that yet. But we do finally have a crib and changing table for the babe so things are looking up!
In the meantime to ease your curiosity about the bulge on my stomach here is a picture of me at 33 weeks...we're really getting there now!



If you're wondering what's behind me it's Adam's Christmas present: the Bennington Flag. I think he was more focused on getting a good picture of the flag rather than my belly.
Some days I don't know who I married; apparently he's now an artist, a historian, interested in law on the side and soon a Dad! I'm a lucky girl to get all of those things in one:)

9 comments:

  1. You look so cute! You are so close, I am excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking adorable and probably think about now...can my stomach really ever be flat again?...let alone ALL this extra skin? There is hope and once you see your little guy you won't even care a bit (and you'll probably be thinner than before)! I'm so glad I got to see you! Reed was wondering what the BYU website was that Adam ranted and raved about? He wants to dive in too! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica...Congrats! You looks so cute. It looks like you and Adam are doing great in FL. Take Care..Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica....I just found your blog from Julie's. I knew you were pregnant and had to see that cute belly. You look darling!!! So glad that things are going well. We will have to keep in touch now, huh? Blogging makes it so much easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and my blog is private...so if you do want an invite...email me at agarrett1422@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute with your perfect belly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ca, Seriously you are soo cute! I miss you so much already and can't wait to see the new little one! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinkin' cute! I would so be one of those people who rubs your belly when I see you :)

    ReplyDelete