Friday, January 15, 2010

The Month of Utah

Wow, it's been a while but that's because I ended up in Utah for a whole month! My grandpa (who has been sick for a few years) passed away 10 days before we were supposed to fly home so rather than paying for two separate plane tickets I just changed my departure date. When I was there I should have had lots of free time to update the ol blog but factors including my parents computer is ancient, plus I forgot my camera cord and the fact that I was having to much fun playing with everyone equals a break from blogging (okay let's be honest, I have never been a faithful blogger in the first place:)

So, here's a lot of pictures from a fun time in Utah!

Merry Christmas from Florida!

Lots of indoor soccer games to watch

My mom and me after she performed with "the heartbeats"

Me with some of my nieces and nephews visiting Santa
and going to see Christmas lights

Christmas Village in Ogden

Adam and Me (our blood hasn't thinned out yet, the cold was still bearable:)

Syd (Adam's mom) and Olivia

Christmas Eve
(yes I am fully aware of my protruding belly)

Christmas Nativity

Christmas Morning
(Adam made BYU paintings for my nephews)

Catching up with friends

Rock Band

Adam killin' it on the bass:)

Hensley Baby Shower

Friden Baby Shower
(my nieces thought it would be fun to eat by the tree)

High School friends
(the one in the middle was due in 11 days, babies everywhere!)

The Pregnant Snowman
This last picture is my favorite. My family threw a baby shower for me at my sister's house and my nieces and nephews thought it would be fun to make us a present, so they made an Adam snowman and a Erica snowman. Can you see the belly on mine? Very creative.

So, there's a summary (really, the pictures could go on and on) of our Christmas & New Year's in Utah. It was so fun to go home and see everyone and oddly enough it is also fun to be back in Florida together with just the 2 of us...well almost 3.

1 comment:

  1. Loved all those photos. What were we thinking not getting one at our dinner?

    ReplyDelete