Friday, February 12, 2010

37 Weeks

March 3, 2010
Hallelujah!! 19 more days, the time is almost here for us to meet our baby and for me to not be huge anymore:) Okay, so the pregnancy thing has really been great for me, but it will be so nice to sleep on my stomach again, ya know what I mean?!

First, here's a picture of the baby's room. Okay, in a two bedroom apartment he doesn't actually get a room...more like a space or actually a corner of the second bedroom but hey, it works!
I am planning on hanging the letters of his name in between the curtain and the crib, but since it's still undecided I guess that will happen after he gets here. Yes, a very unoriginal idea, but a good idea for whoever thought it up! We have about 10 names on the list, so I guess we'll just bring that to the hospital and call him each of them until one fits?! Who thought naming a baby would be so hard?!


Then a picture of me in all my glory, that's right 37 weeks pregnant. I still feel great--minus the not being able to sleep part. I thought this is when you're supposed to store up on sleep? Not the case here sorry to say!

Oh, what's that..you're wondering why there's a changing table in our front room next to the long board and the book shelf? Just keep saying to yourself 2 bedroom apartment after 2 1/2 years of marriage equals a lot of stuff. We put things where they fit! So, I suppose the apartment's ready for him to come home, his car seat and diaper bag are ready to go. My hospital bag--not ready yet, but I am a last minute packer like that. Oh, and it just so happens that Adam has Spring Break the week I am due. What luck!!

We are so, so excited now if time could only move a little quicker...

7 comments:

  1. You look great and I am glad you are feeling good! You are so close! It is pretty nice to sleep on your stomach again, although after I had Jackson I still felt that I shouldn't be sleeping on my stomach, weird right?! It takes a little getting used to.
    Your bedding is super cute!! Good luck with everything I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such cute baby bedding!!...Yeah I can't wait to see the little guy!! And it sounds like it'll work out perfect with Adam having the week off of school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love his bedding! Where did you find it? I'm glad I haven't started your gift. I thought I knew his name but looks like it might change :) Good luck, it's going to be great. I can't wait to see him either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frid,
    So So cute! You found the cutest bedding I've ever seen. I had Brooklyn 11 days early and had her in 3 hours 1st contraction to birth. You never know what's going to happen! Get your hospital bag packed! Really! The LAST thing you want to do is pack when you're in all that pain! I'm so excited for you!! It's better that you could ever know! Can't wait! I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cutie! I love that bedding too - where did you get it? I'm so excited for you! I'll be putting something in the mail...this week? That's a hopeful. It may be next week. Well - Good Luck! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your nursery "area"! You look as beautiful as ever! So you're still debating on names? If you want to use Korver, you have my permission :-)! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look DARLING! Can't wait to see pictures of your cute baby boy and hear what name was picked. Congratulations in advance!! Nicole

    ReplyDelete