Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Shower

First, I must preface this post with the fact that people are so generous! My friend Melissa threw me a shower a few weeks ago with some girls in the ward. Almost everyone that came is in law school or residency equaling not much money. Still they come to spend time and give without thinking a thing of it! Not to mention Melissa who threw the shower for me; look how cute:

(I got a little excited after missing pictures at the shower my family threw for me, so I took it before the fruit and veggie tray were out:)

Seriously, she homemade these professional looking sugar cookies...she should probably work at Cookies by Design


Plus, look at this nice find that someone GAVE to me for reals! We didn't have a bassinet yet...


And these little shoes are probably the cutest thing invented:


Thanks for everything, you're all awesome!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so nice! It looks like you got some fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are almost due!!! I am so excited for you. His room looks so cute. I am glad you have already made such wonderful friends in Florida (of course I'm not surprised). The shower looked like it was a lot of fun. Those shoes are adorable. I love baby shoes so much...Ella has way too many pairs. I have unfortunatly had to put quite a few pairs into storage before she even wore them. Oh well, I'm sure I'll have another girl at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm DYING for your next post. Congratulations!!!!! I'm thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete