Thursday, March 18, 2010

3 weeks plus a little


I can't believe my baby is already 3 weeks old!! Everyone says time moves fast with these little babes and it is so true. Not to mention the fact that Wyatt is growing like crazy. When we went to the doctor 2 days after we left the hospital he was down to 6 lbs 4 oz which was a normal weight loss. She said at his 2 week check she would like him to be back up to his birthweight of 6 lbs 10 oz. Well, he definitely made that goal:) When we took him back he weighed 7 lbs 8 oz!! He's getting to be our big boy. He fits into all his clothes now...in fact he is almost outgrowing some of them. Not a problem though cause I'm pretty sure the bigger he gets the cuter he gets so we'll survive.


Adam getting a little snuggle time & studying of course!


Happy St. Patrick's Day


At my follow up appointment I got good news too--I can start running again. Hooray!! I never thought I'd be so excited to start working out again--we'll see how long the excitement lasts. So, I went for my inaugural run (okay so it was more of a slow jog:) on Monday at the 3 week mark and it felt awesome!! Now if I can just figure out what to do with all this extra skin that has overtaken my stomach. That's something no one warned me about. What the heck?


This picture's for my sister to see how much he loves snuggling with his Ducky


And this is what he looks like right now...which is why I am ending this post to snuggle:)

4 comments:

  1. I am so impressed that you are up for running after only 3 weeks. You must heal quickly:) Don't worry about your stomach, your uterus will contract back and you'll be looking the same soon. I was worried about that too, but it happened pretty fast and I wasn't running until Ella was about 5 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't even look like you just had a baby! YOu look AMAZING!!! Can't wait to come and snuggle him with his little ducky! I will be there in less than a week! HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so sweet! Seeing those pictures just made me want to snuggle with him. He is darling Frid! GET IN ALL THE SNUGGLES NOW! Oh to soon they are just to curious to snuggle. But they do just get cuter and cuter, so vetoed snuggles is okay. You just have to slip in snuggles while they sleep. You are such a pretty LITTLE mommy. I'm still working on the little 'extra skin' problem too. It's amazing how much it shrinks as times goes, by its self. Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so precious! Girl i take my 6 weeks to continue to eat whatever I want and veg to my hearts desire. Then the workout begins. Um I still have the skin...why does everyones elses go away?

    ReplyDelete