Monday, March 22, 2010

One Month and We're all Smiles


I can't believe it's already been a month since this little boy came into our lives. He's such a nice boy, very patient, very cuddly and so cute! I know I'm supposed to have him sleep in his crib when he naps or I'll be sorry but I just love the cuddles. So, I guess maybe I'll be sorry or maybe I'll look back and enjoy the time spent cuddling my first baby:) I can't think of a better way to spend my day!

Our little biker man

He has cRazY hair after his baths

I'm pretty sure he's been having a growth spurt lately because he eats every two hours (ouch!) and sleeps all the time...except at about 5 until 7 AM which is fine for me cause I can sleep when he sleeps. Sorry Adam who has class at 8:00 AM! The picture below shows how chubby my baby's getting with his double chin and his tummy poking out of his shirt. I love to kiss chubs!

CHOMP!

Snoozing with Daddy matching arms in the air...like father like son:)

One month old and looking so grown up

Here's to all the AMAZING months to come!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, he's so adorable, Frid. His giant smile in the first picture cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is seriously so CUTE! Wyatt almost makes me want to have another . . . almost. I can wait. Love the pixs keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet boy. I am glad you are taking time to enjoy cuddling him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a beautiful baby! Wow a month flew by!!! I'm so happy for you guys. It seems like you're really enjoying parenthood...minus the sleepless nights, but that starts getting better right about now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! He looks SO much like you in the first picture where he is smiling- I love it! I think he takes after daddy in the rest but that top pic is totally you! Fun!

    ReplyDelete