Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer Fun!!

Summer 2009


I realized I am a big fan of more pictures and less words; so that's the plan with this post. With the move and everything I kind of skipped over all the summer activities. The first half of the summer is always real busy at work but I did manage to slip away to Adam's graduation. Then I quit 3 weeks before we left so I could get in some good summer fun! I got to go to all of the 24th of July festivities for the first time in 4 years, two Bear Lake trips, a wedding and lots of swimming and barbecues in between. I loved every minute of it, summer is the best!


GRADUATION
Adam's Graduation from Westminster 2009



IDAHO FALLS
Paloma (foreign exchange student), Sydney, Me, Lisa, Madyson
Adam & I wanted to spend the weekend with my sister's family before moving to Florida...it's always an adventure going to Idaho:)

Idaho Falls: This is the house Adam's mom grew up in


RAGNAR RELAY
Wasatch Back 2009


24TH OF JULY
Stockton, Easton, Noah, Friden
Pioneer Days Parade

Abby, Sara, Aunt Erica
DAYS OF '47 RODEO
Friden, Logan, Sara, Noah



RANDOM
The girls at Oakridge Country Club

Red Robin (my favorite) with friends


BRITNEY & CLINT'S WEDDING





Breck, Jake and Livie waiting to see Aunt Britney come out the doors, married:)










The Happy Couple!


August 5, 2009
Congrats Britney & Clint!!


BEAR LAKE
My Dad--still looking good on the slalom.

ALL the nieces & nephews on the beach


GOING AWAY PARTY/ADAM'S 30TH BIRTHDAY
Christy, Jewels, Me, Lisa, Michelle
(all the sisters)

Adam's favorite present, from his favorite wife
(Thanks Andrew Rich!)

Thanks for the great summer...we'll miss everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, busy busy summer! I'm glad you were able to take a few weeks for yourself off from work and enjoy your family :) I cannot believe how many little nieces and nephews you have now...I remember when Madyson was your only niece and now she is not so little anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics caca! We miss you tons already and can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. you guys were busy. wish we could have seen you before you left. maybe florida?

    ReplyDelete